• Black jamun pulp is widely used in preparing juices, drinks, nectars etc.
• Use to make delicious smoothies and ice-creams which can be prepared in a jiffy.
How to store black jamun pulp, kale jamun ka pulp
Black Jamun Pulp once extracted from black jamuns should be kept sealed in air-tight glass jars. Ready-made cans of pulp should be properly closed after usage. Pulp can remain fresh for atleast 4-5 days on being refrigerated.
Health benefits of black jamun pulp, kale jamun ka pulp
• Jamun Fruit is said to have the best remedy for all chronic ailments including Diabetes. The compounds namely peptidyglycan and an oligosaccharide present in Black Jamun have been found to play a crucial role in lowering sugar levels in a diabetic person.
• The fruit has also rich in minerals such as manganese, zinc, iron, calcium, sodium and potassium, which play an important role in various bodily functions.
• The ripe jamun fruit is well recognized as a liver stimulant, digestive, carminative and coolant.
• The fresh seeds of jamun fruit reduce blood sugar levels and glucosuria in diabetic patients.