· It can be had just by itself. Most mothers use this puree as first foods for their baby since it is easy to digest and children would not need to chew.
· Combine banana puree with sugar and cook on a medium flame till the sugar melts. Add the juice of a lemon, vanilla essence and use as a hot sauce or toppings on ice creams, fruit crepes, sweet pancakes etc.
· Mix it with juices, drinks etc to create your own unique recipe.
· Use it as a base for bakery fillings in sweet pies, tarts, flans, Danish pastries etc.
· Add it in jams, syrups etc for that specific flavour.
· Mousses and cheeecakes also widely make use of banana puree.
How to store banana puree, kele ke puree
Banana puree is best used fresh. However, if there is any surplus, transfer to a dry air tight container and store under refrigerated conditions.
Health benefits of banana puree, kele ke puree
· It is high in dietary fibre which may lower the risk of heart disease.
· Since it is a good source of potassium, it can help lower the level of stress. Potassium is an essential mineral needed to regulate water balance, acidity level and blood pressure.
· Banana puree has a natural antacid effect on our body.