Last Updated : May 11,2017
Viewed 8400 times
Packed with antioxidants and vitamin C, Kiwi is an exotic fruit with furry brown skin, juicy green flesh with a white centre surrounded by black seeds. Its tropical flavour with hints of pineapple are blended with sugar syrup to produce a bright green crush that is used as a topping on milkshakes, ice-cream sundaes and puddings.
How to Select
• It is readily available in grocery stores under many brand names, like Mapro for example.
• Ensure that the seal is unbroken.
• Please read the manufacturing date to ensure maximum product freshness.
• If the syrup looks crystallized or too watery please refrain from buying it.
• Mix kiwi crush with cinnamon, lemon juice and maple syrup and serve as a topping for waffles and pancakes.
• Blend kiwi crush with a little bit of orange juice and use as a refreshing coulis sauce that goes well with poached pears.
• Add kiwi crush to breakfast shakes to give them a more vibrant taste and texture.
How to Store
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• The product stays fresh for about a year when stored in the refrigerator, however keep in mind the expiry date and use accordingly.
• Since syrups contains a high amount of sugar, it acts as a preservative and ensures that the product has a long shelf life.
• Unopened bottles remain for a year with the flavour and taste of kesar intact.
• If these unopened bottles are stored in the refrigerator, it lasts for upto 2 years with the flavour and taste intact. However keep in mind the expiry date and use accordingly.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.