Crispy Puri Topped with Masala Aloo Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 248 times
Crispy Puri Topped with Masala Aloo Video. Here is a tongue-tickling treat the brings back sweet memories of chaat and roadside food! Crispy Puri topped with Masala Aloo pleases your palate with sheer variety – in texture and taste.
Recipe Description for Crispy Puri Topped with Masala Aloo
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the green chillies and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes, turmeric powder, sugar, lemon juice and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the coriander and mix well. Cool slightly.
- Put little of the potato mixture over each puri and sprinkle a little koro sambhar evenly over it.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Crispy Puri Topped with Masala Aloo Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.