Creamy Cucumber Dip Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8928 times
The refreshingly cool and minty flavour of this dip is sure to please your little one. Make this dip and serve with crackers, cheese straws, plain salt biscuits or any other biscuit that your child enjoys. This dip will add an extra flavour to his snack.
Recipe Description for Creamy Cucumber Dip ( Finger Foods For Kids )
- Squeeze out the water from the cucumber and discard it.
- Blend the cucumber in a mixer till smooth.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, including the blended cucumber and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled with the cream cracker biscuits.
See step by step images of Creamy Cucumber Dip ( Finger Foods For Kids ) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.