Chinese Panini Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1084 times
Chinese Panini Video. A fusion of Italian and Oriental cuisine, the Chinese Panini is a sumptuous snack of Panini bread, grilled with a filling that combines juicy veggies, crunchy fried noodles and tongue-tickling sauces.
Recipe Description for Chinese Panini
- For the chinese stuffing
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onion whites and garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrot, cabbage, capsicum and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the schezuan sauce, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Switch off the flame, add the spring onion greens, mix well and keep aside.
- Divide the chinese stuffing into 4 equal portions.
- Slit each hot dog roll horizontally using a sharp knife. Apply 1 tsp of butter on each side.
- Take one bread roll and on the lower halve of the hot dog roll put a portion of the chinese stuffing and spread it evenly. Finally sprinkle 1 tbsp of fried noodles evenly over it.
- Close the hot dog roll and apply ½ tsp of butter on top. Place in in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller and grill for 5 minutes or till it turns crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 3 more paninis.
- Cut each panini diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Chinese Panini Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.