Biscuity, Nutty and Chocolaty Balls Video by Tarla dalal
Viewed 67 times
Biscuity, Nutty and Chocolaty Balls Video. Crushed dark chocolate biscuits and Marie biscuits bound together with Nutella and pepped up with chopped mixed nuts, these Biscuity, Nutty and Chocolaty Balls make a sweet treat that your kids will enjoy to the core.
Recipe Description for Biscuity, Nutty and Chocolaty Balls
- Open each dark chocolate biscuit and scrape and discard the middle creamy layer.
- Crush the cream biscuits and marie biscuits on a butter paper or a rolling board into a coarse powder with the help of a rolling pin.
- Transfer the crushed biscuits in a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 15 equal portions and roll each portion into a round ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.