Baked Carrot and Spring Onion Open Toast Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 199 times
Baked Carrot and Spring Onion Open Toast Video.Made of hot dog rolls topped with a delicious mixture of white sauce, carrots and spring onions, this open toast gets its fabulous flavour from chopped green chillies and hot and sweet sauce.
Recipe Description for Baked Carrot and Spring Onion Open Toast, Party Starter Recipe
- To make baked carrot and spring onion open toast, divide the topping into 6 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Divide each roll horizontally into two parts. Brush both the sides of each halve with a little melted butter.
- Bake the brushed hot dog rolls in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Spread ½ tsp of hot and sweet chilli sauce evenly over each hot dog halve.
- Spread a portion of the prepared topping on each toasted halve.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Baked Carrot and Spring Onion Open Toast, Party Starter Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.