Baked Canneloni with Pomodoro Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 81 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51822 times
The word cannelloni is derived from "canna" and literally means big tubes of pasta. Filled with mixed vegetables and cottage cheese, the cannelloni when coated with Pomodoro sauce, evolves into a dish that you just cannot resist gobbling up!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 2 minutes.
- Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Fill each cannelloni with 1 portion of the stuffing.
- Arrange all the cannelloni on a greased baking dish and pour Pomodoro sauce on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.