Aloo Palak Roti Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 16722 times
Potatoes by themselves are healthy and tasty if not deep fried. Add to this the goodness of spinach, yoghurt and wheat flour and you're left with nothing more to wish for!
Recipe Description for Aloo Palak Roti
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and make a soft smooth dough using water.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle with the help of a little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the roti using a little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough to make 11 more rotis.
- Serve hot with curds and pickle of your choice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.