by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43623 times
If you remember the popular british airways ad, "kids walk to school and run back home. " and well, probably in anticipation of the snacks you'd have laid out on the table! treat them to these tasty and healthy whole wheat bread rolls stuffed with a combination of veggies and mayonnaise.
- Cut each roll into 2 halves horizontally.
- Butter each half lightly and toast on a non-stick tava (griddle) for about 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Divide the topping into 8 equal portions.
- Spread one portion of the topping evenly on one half of the roll.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 7 more rolls. Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.