by Tarla Dalal
Added to 61 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14907 times
Discover how delicious strawberries taste this way.
- Puree the strawberries and keep aside.
- Prepare a souffle dish by tying a band of greaseproof paper.
- Mix the gelatine in 1/2 teacup of cold water. Warm until the gelatine dissloves.
- Separate the eggs.
- Mix the strawberry pulp, lemon juice and gelatine.
- Beat the egg-yollks and sugar very well and add the gelatine solution.
- Put the vessel containing this mixture in a larger vessel filled with ice cubes and go on stirring all the time.
- When the mixture gets slighltly thicker, add the cream. Go on stirring all the time.
- Beat the egg- whites stiffly.
- When the mixture gets thicker again, add the beaten egg - whites.
- Take the vessle off the ice. Add the vanilla essence and mix very well.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and put to set in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
- Just before serving, remove the paper. Decorate with sweetened cream and sliced strawberries.
- Serve hot.
- You can also set this souffle in any serving bowl and without greaseproof paper.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.