by Tarla Dalal
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15581 times
A rich and creamy Mughlai specialty that is laden with cashews and khoya, Peshawari Paneer is best eaten with hot butter naans.
- Combine the cashewnuts, ginger, green chillies, mava and 2 cardamoms and blend to a fine paste in a mixer. Keep aside.
- Combine the oil, the remaining 1 cardamom, cloves and onion paste in a microwave-proof bowl and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once in between after 1½ minutes.
- Add the prepared paste, mix well and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the white pepper powder, milk, sugar and salt and mix well. Add the paneer and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Add the cream and mix gently.
- Serve hot garnished with saffron and almonds.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||329.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||3.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.