Palak Methi Chaman
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 143 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 57464 times
Go green with this methi and palak combo and build up reserves of vitamin A, calcium and folic acid.
- Blanch the spinach and fenugreek leaves in a vesselful of boiling water.
- Drain and keep aside to cool.
- When cool grind to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds, cloves and asafoetida and fry for a while.
- Add the spinach-fenugreek paste and fry for a minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander-cumin seed powder, garam masala and salt and mix well.
- Add the paneer cubes, milk-corn flour mixture and sugar and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with paneer.
Nutrient values per serving
|Folic acid||31.4 mcg.|
|Vitamin A||1568.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.