Mushroom, Sweet Corn and Spinach Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13061 times
The success of your pizza is in your hands! More exciting the topping, more exotic the pizza. Want to prove it? Try this delectable Mushroom, Sweet Corn and Spinach Pizza, made of a pizza base coated with tomato sauce and topped with an unbeatable combo of sautéed mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, capsicum, sweet corn and spinach. The use of tomato sauce as well as sun-dried and fresh tomatoes ensures tangy interludes of various textures, while sweet corn offers crunchy breaks, and spinach provides soft spaces and a healthful twist too.
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté mushrooms for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Place one pizza base on a greased baking tray.
- Spread half the tomato sauce on it.
- Spread half the topping
- Sprinkle half the cheese on top.
- Drizzle with some olive oil or any oil and bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 20 minutes or until the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza. Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.