Lemon and Peach Delight
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12429 times
The Lemon and Peach Delight is a kid’s dream come true – and equally enjoyable for adults too! A layer of canned peaches is covered with tangy and wobbly jelly and refrigerated, to make this awesome dessert.
Shaped like a ring, this dainty treat is a pretty sight to behold. Its lemony aroma is also sure to attract everybody. In short, you can call it an all-rounder, with a winning flavour, aroma and appearance!
To create some more excitement serve topped with Chocolate Truffle Sauce , Whipped Cream or Rich Vanilla Ice-cream and a few chopped mixed nuts will give a crunchy bite.
- Place the peaches evenly at the bottom of a ring mould and keep aside.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a sauce pan, add the jelly crystals, mix very well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Pour the jelly mixture in the ring mould over the peaches and keep aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 1 hour or till set.
- Loosen the sides of the jelly lightly with the help of a sharp knife, invert it on a serving plate and cut into 6 equal wedges
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.