Kacche Kele ki Errisery
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20648 times
Go south with Errisery! This variation of the popular south Indian dry vegetable dish uses raw bananas whose bland taste accentuates the spiciness of the tadka.
- Peel the bananas and cut into cubes.
- In a pan, add the bananas, ¼ cup water, turmeric powder and salt and allow it to cook till bananas are tender and the water dries up. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and urad dal and allow the seeds to crackle.
- Add the dry red chillies, curry leaves and asafoetida and stir for a few seconds.
- Add the cooked bananas and coconut and mix well. Cook over a slow flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||39.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||13 mg|
|Folic Acid||12.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.