by Tarla Dalal
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21337 times
We have used pink guavas to make this drink; if you can't find any, you could cheat a little and add a few drops of pink food colour. You can make a large batch when guavas are in season and store it in a sterilized bottle and refrigerate. For ginger juice, grate the ginger and squeeze out the juice.
- Wash and cut the guavas into large cubes.
- Place these in a saucepan along with the sugar and 1½ cups of water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer till the guavas are tender.
- Cool completely and pure in a blender.
- Add the ginger juice and lemon juice and mix well. Store refrigerated in sterilized bottle till required.
- To serve, fill half a glass with the pulp and top up with chilled soda and ice-cubes.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.