Crispy Vegetables and Tofu
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 43 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30956 times
Add more value to the crispy vegetables and tofu by enhancing it with a sweet and spicy sauce.
- Make a batter by dissolving the cornflour in ½ cup of water and adding salt and pepper to it. Keep aside.
- Parboil the baby corn, broccoli and cauliflower in a vesselful of boiling salted water.
- Drain out all the water and keep aside.
- Dip all the parboiled vegetables, capsicum and tofu in the prepared batter and deep-fry in hot oil till crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok, over a high flame and add the almonds.
- When they turn golden brown, add the tomato sauce, chilli sauce, soya sauce, all the fried vegetables and salt and toss well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||352.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B3||4.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||22.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||109 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.