Cream Cracker Topped with Spaghetti and Cheese
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 57 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13625 times
Crisp cream cracker biscuits are topped with a mixture of veggies, grated cheese, cream and spaghetti, and baked with a sprinkling of more cheese! a filling snack for those with a taste for adventure, the cream cracker topped with spaghetti and cheese will make your party the talk of the town!
Add your private note
Cream Cracker Topped with Spaghetti and Cheese recipe - How to make Cream Cracker Topped with Spaghetti and Cheese
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Baking Time: 15 minutes Baking Temperature: 200 °C (400 °F) Total Time:
Makes 4 servings (4 serving )
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the green chillies and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the spaghetti, cream, 4 tablespoons grated cheese and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Grease a baking dish and arrange the biscuits on it.
- Spread a little filing on each biscuit and sprinkle the remaining 3 tbsp cheese evenly over it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 °c (400 °f) for 10 minutes.
- Cut the biscuits into two diagonally and serve immediately with chilli sauce.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||383.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||12.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.