Zucchini and Yellow Pepper Toast Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 647 times
Zucchini and Yellow Pepper Toast Video. Zucchini and yellow pepper sautéed with a combination of spices and herbs forms a great topping for French bread coated with Mayo spread comprising mayonnaise, parsley and chilli sauce.
Recipe Description for Zucchini and Yellow Pepper Toast
- Arrange the bread slices on a greased baking tray. Brush all the bread slices with melted butter and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 minutes or till they are crisp. Keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the zucchini and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the chilli flakes, oregano and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Divide the topping into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- To make zucchini and yellow pepper toast, divide the mayo spread into 8 equal portions.
- Place the toasted bread slices on a flat dry surface, apply 1 portion of the mayo spread evenly on each toasted bread slice and spread 1 portion of the topping evenly over it.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Zucchini and Yellow Pepper Toast Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.