Spinach Cheese Cigars with Honey Chilli Sauce Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 13120 times
Crunchy Samosa patti rolls, filled with a spicy cheese and spinach mixture. Serve these immediately to enjoy the taste of the melted mozzarella cheese. Ready-made Samosa pattis are available at most provision stores.
Recipe Description for Spinach Cheese Cigars with Honey Chilli Sauce
- Cut each samosa patti into 3 to get 75 mm. X 62 mm. (3" x 2½") rectangular pieces. You will get 24 pieces in all.
- Place a piece of the samosa patti on a flat dry surface and place a portion of the filling at one pointed edge.
- Roll each patti towards the opposite pointed edge and stick the edges with a little flour paste to form a cylindrical shape.
- Seal the edge of the samosa patti using a little of the flour paste.
- Repeat with the remaining pattis and filling to make more cigars.
- Heat a broad non-stick pan or kadhai with oil and deep-fry a few cigars at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with honey chilli sauce.
- Squeeze out all the water from the blanched and chopped spinach to prevent the cigars from becoming soggy.
See step by step images of Spinach Cheese Cigars with Honey Chilli Sauce Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.