Salsa Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 15269 times
The most popular in mexican cuisine is salsa, it taste great with tortilla chips but can also be used inside mexican wraps...very easy to make and can also be made and stored in the freezer...
Recipe Description for Salsa, Mexican Salsa, Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe
- Brush 1/ 2tsp oil all over the capsicum and pierce with a fork and hold over the flame until the skin blackens.
- Remove from the flame, immerse it in water and allow it to cool.
- Once cooled, remove the burnt skin on the capsicum with your hands, deseed it and chop it finely. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 3 tsp of oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, sugar, chilli powder and oregano, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes or till the tomatoes are soften, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chillies in vinegar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.