Quick Tiramisu, Non Alcoholic Tiramisu Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 990 times
Quick Tiramisu, Non Alcoholic Tiramisu Video. Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert of coffee-coated biscuits layered with a luscious mixture of cream, often containing cheese and rum too. Here is a quick, non-alcoholic version of Tiramisu, which you can prepare in a jiffy when you sight a sudden guest.
Recipe Description for Quick Tiramisu, Non Alcoholic Tiramisu
- Combine 2 tsp of instant coffee powder and 5 tbsp of hot water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the remaining ½ tsp of instant coffee powder and 1 tsp of hot water in a bowl and mix well. Add this to the beaten whipped cream and mix well. Keep aside.
- Take 1 hide and seek biscuit dip in the coffee water solution and place it in a serving glass.
- Swirl little mixture of coffee-whipped cream mixture, evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 2 more layers of biscuit and coffee water solution and finally sprinkle cocoa powder evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make two more glasses.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve immediately.
See step by step images of Quick Tiramisu, Non Alcoholic Tiramisu Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.