Quick Rava Thalipeeth Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 417 times
Quick Rava Thalipeeth Video. Ready in a jiffy, with ingredients readily available at home, the Quick Rava Thalipeeth is a common breakfast recipe in the Saraswat Brahman community.
Recipe Description for Quick Rava Thalipeeth
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add approx. ¼ cup of water so the mixture binds well.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with ½ tsp of oil.
- Take a portion of the mixture and flatten it using your palms and place it on the greased non-stick tava (griddle).
- Wet your hands with little water, flatten the mixture and spread it using your fingers to make a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle.
- Again wet your fingers and dab it very well.
- Cook it on a slow flame using ½ tsp of oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 to make 4 more thalieepth.
- Serve immediately with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Quick Rava Thalipeeth Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.