Quick Masala Noodles Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8566 times
A peppy noodle preparation easily made with readymade sauces and chopped vegetables. The Quick Masala Noodles has a nice crunch thanks to the chunky pieces of sautéed veggies. The cream imparts a rich feel to this dish, while the sauces impart a pungent tanginess. Colourful capsicums and juicy tomatoes are a must-add to this recipe, and it is also important to de-seed the tomatoes to retain the crunch and avoid gooeyness. Enjoy this delightful Quick Masala Noodles with a generous garnish of cheese.
Recipe Description for Quick Masala Noodles
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute or till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the celery and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, green and red capsicums and mushroom and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, cream and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice and noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese.
See step by step images of Quick Masala Noodles Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.