Quick Chilli Garlic Noodles Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 21448 times
Chilli oil is a spicy oriental condiment prepared by infusing oil with red chillies. It has a really pungent aroma and fiery taste. You can see the full-blown effect of chilli oil in this Quick Chilli Garlic Noodles, which features minimal ingredients and a simple procedure, yet producing a totally stunning effect!
Recipe Description for Quick Chilli Garlic Noodles, Chinese Chilli Garlic Noodles
- Heat the oil in a large wok or a broad non-stick pan.
- Add the spring onion whites and greens and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the garlic, schezuan sauce and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the noodles and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the chilli oil on top and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
See step by step images of Quick Chilli Garlic Noodles, Chinese Chilli Garlic Noodles Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.