Punjabi Garam Masala Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10559 times
This is a must-have item, which you ought to prepare and store before trying your hand at Punjabi cooking! You can store Punjabi Garam Masala in an air-tight container for upto an year but if you do not have the time or inclination to make it, use any garam masala available in the market.
Recipe Description for Punjabi Garam Masala
- To make, combine all the ingredients, except the dried ginger powder in a broad non-stick pan and dry roast on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool.
- Grind in a mixer to a smooth fine powder.
- Transfer the powder into a bowl, add the ginger powder and mix well.
- Sieve the powder well and discard the left over coarse powder and store the punjabi garam masala in an air-tight container.
- Use the punjabi garam masala as required.
See step by step images of Punjabi Garam Masala Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.