Pista Badam Katli (Sugar Free)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 340 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26559 times
Powdered almonds and pistachios sweetened with honey.
- Combine all the ingredients except the ghee in a bowl and knead gently into a dough.
- Gently roll out the dough between 2 sheets of plastic into a square of 100 mm. x 100 mm. (4" x 4").
- Garnish with sliced pistachios and press the rolling pin over, so that they stick firmly to the katli.
- Cut into 16 squares of 25 mm. (1") each.
- As far as possible, use natural honey instead of the pre-packaged commercially available brands.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per kulfi
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.