Paneer Tikki Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10666 times
Ever popular paneer tikki, made richer with dry fruit stuffing and spiced with green chillies.
Recipe Description for Paneer Tikki
- Place the paneer in a dish, knead it very well, till it is smooth like a dough.
- Add the coriander, green chillies, salt and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and shape each portion into a small round.
- Press a little in the centre of each round to make a depression, place 1½ tsp of the dry fruit stuffing in it and again shape them into a round ball and then flatten it lightly between your palms. Roll it lightly in cornflour.
- Repeat step 4 to make 9 more tikkis.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook a few tikkis at a time till they are golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
See step by step images of Paneer Tikki Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.