Palak Cheese Dosa Recipe Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7760 times
Palak Cheese Dosa Recipe Video. This dosa is so tasty and cheesy and scrumptious that it could well be a strong competitor for pizzas!
Recipe Description for Palak Cheese Dosa
- Combine the spinach, onion, tomatoes, ginger and garlic in a mixer and blend till smooth without using any water.
- Heat the oil a broad non-stick pan, add the prepared spinach mixture, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle little water and wipe it off gently using a muslin cloth.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a 175 mm. (7”) diameter thin circle.
- Smear 1 tsp butter over it and along the edges and cook on medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in colour.
- Spread 2 tbsp of the prepared spinach mixture and sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese evenly over it. Cook it on a medium flame for 1 minute or till the cheese melts.
- Fold the dosa lightly from 3 sides to form a triangle.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 to make 5 more dosas.
- Serve immediately with sambhar and coconut chutney.
See step by step images of Palak Cheese Dosa Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.