Orange and Tutti Frutti Loaf Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4968 times
Show us a kid who doesn’t love tutti frutti... sprinkle some tutti-frutti on any dish and your kid will be happy to gobble it up! Here is an attractive snack, which your kids will fall head-over-heels in love with! Spongy and tasty, this Orange Tutti Frutti Loaf is resplendent with the tanginess of orange and the appeal of tutti frutti. The intense orange taste comes from a combination of orange juice and marmalade, while the richness of flavour and texture comes from butter and condensed milk. You can prepare this and store it in an airtight container for 4-5 days. Enjoy it as such, or warm it a little before serving.
Recipe Description for Eggless Orange and Tutti Frutti Loaf
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder and baking soda in a deep bowl, mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the condensed milk, butter, orange juice, orange marmalade and vanilla essence in another bowl and mix gently using a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Add the flour mixture and mix gently using a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Add the milk and mix gently to make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Add 4 tbsp of tutti-fruit and mix gently.
- Pour the mixture into a 200 mm. (8") x 75 mm. (3") greased and dusted loaf tin.
- Sprinkle the 1 tbsp tutti-frutti evenly over it and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 35 minutes.
- Cool slightly, loosen the edges using a knife and demould it by inverting the tin over a rack and tap gently to unmould the loaf.
- Cut into 11 slices and serve immediately or store in an air-tight container. Use as required.
- Orange marmalade is a kind of jam with cooked orange peels in it, which is readily available in the market.
See step by step images of Eggless Orange and Tutti Frutti Loaf Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.