Moong Dal ki Chaat video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 14459 times
A healthy and tasty, nutritious and flavourful snack indeed. Pomegranate and raw mangoes perk up this colourful chaat
Recipe Description for Moong Dal Ki Chaat (100 Calorie Snacks)
- To make moong dal ki chaat, clean, wash and soak the moong dal in enough water for ½ hour and drain well.
- Combine 3 cups of water, moong dal and salt in a deep non-stick pan and cook it on a medium flame till it is half done, while stirring occasionally. Ensure that each grain of the dal is separate.
- Strain the dal using a strainer and keep aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients, including the moong dal, in a large bowl and toss well.
- Serve the moong dal ki chaat immediately.
See step by step images of Moong Dal Ki Chaat (100 Calorie Snacks) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.