Mini Chilli Cheese Naan Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 3811 times
Mini Chilli Cheese Naan Video. You would have tasted Indian breads stuffed with potatoes, methi, mint, veggies and varied other options, but have you ever tried naan stuffed with rice? Rice, when combined with cheese and chilli flakes makes a very interesting stuffing.
Recipe Description for Mini Chilli Cheese Naan, Cheese Naan On Tava Without Tandoor
- Combine the yeast, sugar and 2½ tbsp of lukewarm water in a bowl mix well, cover with a lid and keep aside for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine the plain flour, yeast-sugar mixture, curds, melted ghee and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a lid or a damp muslin cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough and stuffing into 10 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a 75 mm. (3”) diameter circle using a little plain flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the center of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the center and seal tightly.
- Roll again into a circle of 50 mm. (2”) diameter circle with a little plain flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and place the naan over it.
- Cook it on one side till it puffs slightly and then turn over.
- Cook it on the other side till it puffs a little and then roast it on an open flame till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 8 to make 9 more naans.
- Brush each naan with ½ tsp butter and serve immediately.
See step by step images of Mini Chilli Cheese Naan, Cheese Naan On Tava Without Tandoor Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.