Mexican Rice Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 21019 times
This mexican rice is a quick version and very easy to make. . . It has ingredients which are readily available. All age groups will surely relish this recipe. . . This rice can even be enjoyed in tiffin boxes. . . .
Recipe Description for Mexican Rice ( Quick Recipe )
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they turn translucent.
- Add the garlic paste and chilli flakes and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 minute.
- Add the rajma and mixed vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the rice and salt, toss well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder and turmeric powder, toss again and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Mexican Rice ( Quick Recipe )
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.