Marinated Bell Pepper Open Burger Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9125 times
Colourful and crunchy bell peppers marinated in herbed olive oil decorate crispy burger buns together with a homemade parsley cream cheese. The Marinated Bell Peppers Open Burger reminds one of the good old farm days, with its creamy and herby topping interspersed with fresh juicy bell peppers. It is the perfect choice for a garden party, or just about any day for that matter.
Recipe Description for Marinated Bell Pepper Open Burger
- Divide the parsley cream cheese mixture into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Divide the marinated peppers mixture into 4 equal portions. Keep aside to marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut each burger horizontally into 2 equal halves.
- Apply a little butter on all the bun halves and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place the baked bun halves on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing up.
- Spread a portion of the prepared parsley cream cheese over each bun halve.
- Finally top with a portion of the prepared marinated pepper.
- Serve immediately garnished with a parsley sprig.
See step by step images of Marinated Bell Pepper Open Burger Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.