Instant Rava Appe Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 328 times
Instant Rava Appe Video. A quick and easy batter of semolina and curds fortified with colourful and crunchy veggies, yields mouth-watering appe that’ll appeal to young and old alike.
Recipe Description for Instant Rava Appe
- Combine the semolina and curds with approx. 5 tbsp of water and mix well using a whisk.
- Add the carrot, capsicum, onions, coriander, green chilli paste and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the tempering to the semolina-curd mixture and mix well.
- Heat the appe mould on a medium flame and grease it using ½ tsp of oil.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the batter into each mould.
- Cook using ½ tsp of oil till the lower surface becomes golden brown and then turn each appe upside down using a fork so as to cook them from the other side as well.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 to make 21 more appes in 3 more batches.
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney.
See step by step images of Instant Rava Appe Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.