Instant Pav Bhaji Masala Toast Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 852 times
Instant Pav Bhaji Masala Toast Video. In the mood for a serving of pav bhaji but don’t have the time to make it? Well, go for this Instant Pav Bhaji Masala Toast instead. It is quick and easy to make but tastes just like pav bhaji thanks to the combination of boiled potatoes and veggies with the inimitable pav bhaji masala.
Recipe Description for Instant Pav Bhaji Masala Toast, Quick Snack
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix very well.
- Divide it into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place all the bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread ½ tsp of butter on each bread slice.
- Place a buttered bread slice on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing upwards and spread a portion of the topping evenly over it and press it lightly using your fingers.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with 1½ tsp of butter. Place a toast on it with the topping side facing upwards and cook it on a medium flame, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Cut the toast diagonally into 2 equal portions.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 3 more toasts.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Instant Pav Bhaji Masala Toast, Quick Snack Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.