by Tarla Dalal
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6580 times
- Sieve the flour and salt together.
- Add the oregano, thyme, parsley. chilli flakes and olive oil and knead to a firm dough adding a little cold water if necessary.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and allow it to rest for about 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two portions and roll out each portion as thinly as you can without breaking the sheet.
- Using a 50 mm. (2") diameter cookie cutter, cut into circles.
- Place 1/4 teaspoon of the cheese in little heaps in the centre of each circle.
- Brush the sides of the circle with a little cold water adn fold it into a semicircle sealing the edges.
- Brush the corners of the semicircle with cold water and join them together by pressing the edges firmly.
- Cook the tortellini for 3 to 4 minutes in a large pan of boiling water to which 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablepsoon of oil has been added.
- Drain and transfer the herb tortellini into a bowl of cold water. Drain and keep aside.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.