Healthy Broccoli Fried Rice Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 455 times
Bursting with protein power and the goodness of antioxidants , broccoli is a nutri-dense veggie worth including in your everyday diet.
Being low in calories , fat and carbohydrates, it can comfortably be included in at least one meal every day.
Recipe Description for Healthy Broccoli Fried Rice Recipe
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and dry red chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the brown rice, soy sauce and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Healthy Broccoli Fried Rice Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.