Hariyali Paneer Potato Pancake Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 12015 times
The hariyali paneer potato pancake is a versatile preparation that is classy enough to serve at parties and tasty enough to please kids! it is a double-decker with one scrumptious paneer-potato pancake placed below a nutritious palak-methi pancake layer. Topped with pizza sauce, it becomes a true taste-bud tickler!
Recipe Description for Hariyali Paneer Potato Pancake
- Heat the oil in a non-stick tava (griddle), add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few more seconds.
- Add the spinach, fenugreek leaves and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl / plate and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and shape each portion, in between your palms, into 50 mm. (2”) diameter thin flat round pancake. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using oil.
- Cook the pancakes on it, using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Spread 1 portion of the spinach layer over each paneer pancake.
- Top it with 1 tbsp of pizza sauce and 1 tsp of paneer and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Hariyali Paneer Potato Pancake Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.