Usal using Malvani masala
1. mixed sprouts in malvani masala recipe | malvani dry bhaji | sprouts usal | mix usal masala | malvani usal is a Indian sabzi with a tinge of Maharashtrian Malvani masala. The essence of this sabzi lies in the freshly ground masala paste. Those who like it spicy can add more green chillies in the paste.
2. sprouted vaal ki usal recipe | iron rich Maharashtrian usal | healthy pregnancy Indian usal recipe | A traditional Maharashtrian preparation made healthier using sprouted vaal. Apart from boosting the nutrient content, sprouting the vaal also makes it easier to digest, making this a dish suitable for young and old alike.
3. vaal ki usal recipe | dalimbi usal | Maharashtrian birda usal is a famous dish from the land of Maharashtra which is pepped up with a variety of Indian spices. Learn how to make dalimbi usal.
• Combining the flavours of myriad spices, Malvani Masala is used commonly in coastal cuisine, along the Konkan, Goan and Maharashtrian belt.
• Although used mainly for non-vegetarian recipes, it also works well with certain vegetables dishes like Veg Kolhapuri.
• It can be added to curries and vegetable dishes, which are served
with rotis or rice.
How to store malvani masala, malwani masala powder, Maharashtrian malvani masala powder
• Store Malvani Masala in an airtight container in a cool and dark place.
• Although it stays for a long time, it loses its aroma and flavour over time. So, do not stock too much.