instant mushroom soup powder
Last Updated : Jan 05,2018
Viewed 13108 times
Soup Concentrate/Powder as we know or understand today originated in the form of condensed soup - a canned variety of soup prepared with a reduced proportion of water. The consumer was required to add water or milk and the mixture is heated. Instant Mushroom Soup powder refers to mushroom concentrate that are available in dry mix form, ready to be served by adding hot water or boiling for 5 minutes. Stirring continuously is needed to avoid lump formation. It has a perfect blend of salt, spices and thickening agents.
How to select
Select the soup powder with minimum added colours and flavourings. Check the expiry date and feel the pouch for any trace of lumping.
· Instant soup powders make for delicious comfort foods. You may season your mushroom soup to perfection with ground coriander seed, white pepper, red chilli, onion and garlic.
· Many toppings can also be used, such as sour cream, shredded cheese, crackers, or salsa.
· Add fiber and protein to your mushroom soup by adding sprouts, vegetables, mushroom or chicken
· Mushroom soup serves as a base stock for a variety of noodle soups, pepper soups or even fish soups.
How to store
A sealed pack of instant mushroom soup powder has a long shelf life. As long as they are unopened, they will keep in the pantry for up to a year. Once a pack is opened, the leftover mix should be stored in the refrigerator.
· There are many important health and nutritional reasons to reach for a bowl of delicious mushroom soup - they provide vitamins, antioxidants and if vegetables are added, can help add fibre to the diet too.
· Mushroom soup is a good source of vitamin A, Bs, C and powerful antioxidants.
· Mushroom Soups are also a great way to increase fluid intakes over the colder winter months when it is less appealing to drink cold water.
· The great news is soup is not only a good way to boost your intake of nutrients but it fits perfectly within a healthy balanced diet too. A bowl or mug of mushroom soup with a couple of slices of wholegrain toast is meal generally low in fat.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.