Last Updated : Sep 29,2017
Viewed 14234 times
Frooti, or Mango Frooti, as it is popularly called, is the largest-selling mango drink in India. It is the flagship product of and the most successful drink offered by Parle Agro India Pvt. Ltd. Frooti was launched in 1985 in Tetra Pak packages. It is also now available in PET bottles and rectangular shaped packs. The drink contains mango pulp, water, sugar, citric acid, ascorbic acid and approved coloring and flavorings. Frooti also provided a refreshing mango taste that translated into a huge demand for itself. The tagline "Mango Frooti, Fresh and Juicy", helped the brand strengthen and consolidate its position as the leader.
How to select
To ensure convenience, Frooti is offered in size variants: 1 litre, 250 ml and 200 ml Tetra Paks. Check the best before date before buying.
· Frooti is enjoyed chilled as a cool summer drink.
· Frooti can be added to cocktails and mock tails to bring in the exotic mango flavor such as mango daiquiris,
· Frooti can be added to lassi to make mango lassis or desserts to make a refreshing non-alcoholic beverage.
· They can be added to ice creams, sorbets and souffles.
How to store
Mango Frooti tetra paks can be stored in a cool place for 3 months. Once opened, refrigerate the contents and consume within 3-4 days.
· Mangoes are full packed with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants and contain like all fruits very few proteins, fats and calories.
· Frooti are perfect to replenish salts, vitamins and energy after physical exercise.
· The enzymes of the Mango, such as magneferin, katechol oxidase and lactase, clean the bowel of the "filth" within and are an ideal antidote for all toxic effects inside the body. They provide also sufficient resistance to fight any germs and afflictions
· However, since frooti is sugar dense, it should not be used as a substitute for freshly extracted mango juice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.