Last Updated : Dec 23,2020
Viewed 18453 times
What is flavoured curds, flavoured dahi, flavoured yogurt?
Flavoured curd is best had chilled. When frozen, even better, for it acts as a fantastic health substitute for ice-cream. Curd or yoghurt on its own is nice, but when flavoured with fruit or nut, naturally or artificially, it makes for a delicious summer treat. Popular flavours like mango, pistachio, almond, saffron or kesar exist in India, while internationally flours like apple and cinnamon, peach and apricot, honey and oats, with a dash of muesli are made available as breakfasts on the go.
How to select flavoured curds, flavoured dahi, flavoured yogurt
• Flavoured curds come in variety of flavours and brands. Select as per your individual preference and recipe requirement.
• Always check the 'Best before date' before buying.
How to store flavoured curds, flavoured dahi, flavoured yogurt
• Store flavoured curd in the refrigerator and consume within a week.
Health benefits of flavoured curds, flavoured dahi, flavoured yogurt
• Curd helps cool the body.
• During the process of making flavoured curd, bacteria converts milk into curd and predigest the milk protein. These bacteria then inhibit the growth of hostile or illness-causing bacteria inside the intestinal tract and promote beneficial bacteria needed for digestion. These friendly bacteria facilitate the absorption of minerals and aid in the synthesis of vitamins of B group.
• Curd has high vitamin and calcium contents with protein.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.