• Drinking amla juice 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes before dinner will increase its rate of absorption into your body and ultimately boost your health.
• As an additive, the juice can be added to mocktails or cocktails for an added twist in flavour and taste. Not to mention, health.
How to store amla juice, Indian gooseberry juice, amla ka ras
• Commercially packed amla juice is best stored within the refrigerator. Once opened, it must be consumed within a few days. During storage the juice must be sealed completely.
Health benefits of amla juice, Indian gooseberry juice, amla ka ras
• Amla is the richest natural source of Vitamin C. From your hair to your heart, from your metabolism to keeping you young and healthy, amla with its minerals and amino acids is the very best all-round health pill by nature.
• Having it in the form of a juice is the best way for your body to absorb the nutrients it has to offer. 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes before dinner.