Mixed dried berries
Last Updated : Oct 05,2017
Viewed 457 times
Mixed Dried Berries is a delectable mixture of colourful berries, tangy, sweet and super fun to munch on!
Berries like blue berries, cranberries, raspberries, cherries and strawberries in desired proportions are dried and packed to make Mixed Dried Berries. The fresh berries are plucked from the farms and taken to factories, where they are washed and dried through conveyor belts or in the sun. The berries are further processed and packed. Different brands use different combinations of berries, and pack them in different pack sizes.
Chopped mixed dried berries
Place a handful of these dried berries on a chopping board. Take a sharp knife and cut each berry into four pieces. To finely chop the berries, further cut the four pieces into smaller pieces as per the recipe requirement.
How to select
• Mixed Dried Berries from different brands, in different pack sizes, are readily available at stores.
• Mixed Dried Berries can be enjoyed as such, as a mid-day snack.
• They are also used to make desserts like cookies, granola bars, muffins, etc.
How to store
• Store in the refrigerator once opened. Check the packet for any special instructions.
• Mixed Dried Berries are rich in dietary fibre, and help in curbing hunger pangs.
• Rich in antioxidant vitamin C, it helps in strengthening the immune system and maintains healthy skin.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.