Fried Capsicum in Schezwan Sauce Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4078 times
Simple but fantastic – that describes the French Beans with Garlic best of all. It shows that it is possible to create a true tongue tickler with minimal ingredients and an extremely simple procedure. Just juicy French beans and pungent garlic held together with cornflour and perked up with soy sauce, this dish has an intense flavour and crunchy texture that is really out of this world.
Recipe Description for Fried Capsicum in Schezuan Sauce
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, dip a few capsicum strips at a time in the prepared batter and deep-fry on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites, greens and schezuan sauce and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the fried capsicum and a little salt, toss gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
See step by step images of Fried Capsicum in Schezuan Sauce Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.