Farali Misal Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 110 times
Farali Misal recipe video. Misal is an all-time favourite Maharashtrian snack that is tasty, energising and nutritious. Here, we have created a faraali version of this popular snack, so you can top up your energy reserves on fasting days too.
Recipe Description for Farali Misal, Maharashtrian Upvas Snack
- Combine the peanuts, coconut, coriander and approx. 4 tbsp of water in a mixer and blend till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the potatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the prepared peanut-coconut paste, , mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chilli powder, salt and 1½ cups of hot water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 to 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Pour half the portion on a serving bowl.
- Top it with 2 tbsp of farali chivda and 2 tbsp of masala salli evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 to make 1 more serving.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Farali Misal, Maharashtrian Upvas Snack Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.