Edible cookie Dough recipe Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 91 times
Edible cookie Dough recipe Video by Tarla Dalal. Super tasty and attractively crumbly, this Gems-studded cookie dough is something worth digging into. Edible Cookie Dough can be relished as such, or used as a base for dessert like cheesecake. It is easy to make, eggless, and with minimal ingredients.
Recipe Description for Edible Cookie Dough, Gems Cookie Dough
- Blend the demerara sugar in a mixer to a fine powder. Keep aside.
- Put the plain flour in a deep non-stick pan and dry roasts on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine the demerara sugar, vanilla essence, butter and salt in a deep bowl and mix well with a spoon for 3 minutes or till the mixture turns smooth and no lumps remain.
- Add the milk and dry roasted plain flour and mix very well to form a crumbly dough without using any water.
- Add the gems and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Edible Cookie Dough, Gems Cookie Dough Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.